CISRS 3-Day Scaffold Inspection Course
Putlog Scaffolds CISRS (Construction Industry Scaffolds’ Records Scheme)
Three-day Scaffold Inspection Course
An additional fee of £26.50 inc VAT for inspection card.
12/13/14 June 2019
15/16/17 July 2019
31st July & 1,2 August 2019
20/21/22 August 2019
2/3/4 September 2019
9/10/11 October 2019
4/5/6 November 2019
3/4/5 December 2019
The course is suitable for experienced scaffold inspectors, management/supervision who are responsible for inspecting scaffolds and completing the site reports in accordance with the Work at Height Regulations.
The three-day scaffold inspection course is quickly becoming established as the qualification expected for those with any supervisory responsibility for scaffold structures. With a more demanding content than the hitherto popular 1-day training course, the scheme provides a consistent and more in-depth basis to an important qualification as evidence of competence and capability.
Basic Scaffolding Types
Definitions & Terminology
Interior Birdcage Scaffolding
Temporary Edge Protection
Openings and Bridges
Splayed Bays and Returns
Protection of the Public
Access scaffolds for frame construction
Role of an Inspector
Industry Performance Standards
Ties & Stability
Manual Handling Materials on Scaffolding
Statutory Scaffold Inspection in Practice
Foundations & Ground Conditions
Methods of Access & Egress
All applicants must hold a valid H S &E Test taken in the last 2 years prior to attending the course.
CISRS do accept some other industry recognised Health and Safety qualifications as an exemption to the H, S & E test. Those listed below must be completed withing 2 years of the date of application.
- Completion of CISRS Recognised Scaffolding Apprenticeship Induction (Initial Trainee card only)
- IOSH Working Safely/IOSH Managing Safely/IOSH Directing Safely
- FAS Safe Pass
- Current CCNSG Safety Passport Supervisory (SCATS Card)
- NEBOSH Construction Certificates (taken within 2 years of application)
- SMSTS (taken within 2 years of application)
- SSSTS (taken within 2 years of application)
- Current CCNSG Leading a Team Safely (SCATS)
- Current MIST/BOSIET/OPITO Approved Offshore Certificate
One of the following Pre-Requitistes are required:
- Delegate holds a current CISRS Scaffolder card
- Delegate holds a current CISRS Advanced Scaffolder card
- Delegate holds a current CISRS Scaffolding Supervisor card
- Delegate holds a current or expired CISRS Basic Inspection card and is attending the course in order to renew their card
Delegates have previously attended a one-day scaffold inspection/awareness course at least 2 years before.
The delegate has worked in one of these roles for over two years (CV and letter from employer to confirm awareness of scaffold structures gained from role).
- Scaffold Designer
- Contracts Manager
- Site Agent/Manager
- H & S Manager
- HSE Inspector
Qualification/Certification Valid for 5 years
Certificate of training upon successful completion of course.
For general enquiries email us at
Book this Course
FRIDAY 26TH JULY 2019 (AM) The Group is pleased to announce a date has now been confirmed for the half day seminar on the new version of BS5975 w...
Posted 21 Jun 2019
View the highlights from CHSG’s 2018 annual awards dinner hosted in March 2019. The 2018 Construction Health & Safety Group’s Ann...
Posted 19 Jun 2019
From magicians to stand-up comedy and prestigious awards, the 2019 Annual Awards broke previous records. The 2019 Construction Health & Safet...
Posted 04 Jun 2019
CHSG would like to wish Paul Hems every success on 2019 London Marathon. Paul is joining the push back by running the 2019 Virgin Lond...
Posted 07 Mar 2019