MEWPs for Managers
The essential one-day MEWPs for Managers and supervisors course.
If you use mobile elevating work platforms, this course will explain what your responsibilities are – and what the regulations expect you to do.
Wednesday 28th March 2018
Training Designed for
This course is designed for anyone responsible for planning or overseeing the use of MEWPs in any industry including construction, as well as other industries, including retail, airports, leisure parks, industrial cleaning, tree surgery and numerous other sectors should take this course.
The course covers all relevant legislation and standards and will ensure managers:
- Understand the different types of MEWPs and how to select the right one for the job
- Know exactly how to plan and supervise the use of MEWPs
- Can implement effective accident prevention and control strategies
- Understand operator training and familiarisation requirements
- Learn what factors to condisder before entering a hire contract
- Recognise how inspection, pre-use and the daily maintenance of machines is so important in helping to protect your organisation
Upon successful completion of the course and passing the written test, participants will receive an IPAF certificate which is proof that they have been trained to manage the use of MEWPs on site.
For general enquiries email us at
Book this Course
As of 2nd January 2018 CITB have introduce the following mandatory requirements for all delegates attending the SSP Courses. All delegates are re...
Posted 26 Jan 2018
The Beaumont Safety Trophy is awarded annually to the individual or company for the best new device or method of working impleme...
Posted 25 Sep 2017
We are pleased to let you know that BS 5975:2018 – Code of practice for temporary works procedures and the permissible stress design of fal...
Posted 21 Sep 2017
Welcome to Great Britain Health & Wellbeing Week Great Britain Health and Wellbeing Week 2017 23td October to 27th October Good heal...
Posted 28 Jun 2017