MEWPs for Managers
The essential one-day MEWPs for Managers and supervisors course.
If you use mobile elevating work platforms, this course will explain what your responsibilities are – and what the regulations expect you to do.
Wednesday 28th March 2018
Training Designed for
This course is designed for anyone responsible for planning or overseeing the use of MEWPs in any industry including construction, as well as other industries, including retail, airports, leisure parks, industrial cleaning, tree surgery and numerous other sectors should take this course.
The course covers all relevant legislation and standards and will ensure managers:
- Understand the different types of MEWPs and how to select the right one for the job
- Know exactly how to plan and supervise the use of MEWPs
- Can implement effective accident prevention and control strategies
- Understand operator training and familiarisation requirements
- Learn what factors to condisder before entering a hire contract
- Recognise how inspection, pre-use and the daily maintenance of machines is so important in helping to protect your organisation
Upon successful completion of the course and passing the written test, participants will receive an IPAF certificate which is proof that they have been trained to manage the use of MEWPs on site.
For general enquiries email us at
Book this Course
As you are aware, a major review of the 5975 Code of Practice has been under way for some time. That work is now nearing completion and the fin...
Posted 08 Aug 2018
Posted 24 May 2018
The CHSG office is based in Chertsey, Surrey with good access to M25 and M3 with sufficient free parking in and around Chertsey, all within walki...
Posted 03 May 2018
As you are aware the CITB have developed a National Training Directory which lists all construction and construction related training that will b...
Posted 24 Apr 2018