MEWPs for Managers
The essential one-day MEWPs for Managers and supervisors course.
If you use mobile elevating work platforms, this course will explain what your responsibilities are – and what the regulations expect you to do.
Wednesday 3rd April 2019
Training Designed for
This course is designed for anyone responsible for planning or overseeing the use of MEWPs in any industry including construction, as well as other industries, including retail, airports, leisure parks, industrial cleaning, tree surgery and numerous other sectors should take this course.
The course covers all relevant legislation and standards and will ensure managers:
- Understand the different types of MEWPs and how to select the right one for the job
- Know exactly how to plan and supervise the use of MEWPs
- Can implement effective accident prevention and control strategies
- Understand operator training and familiarisation requirements
- Learn what factors to condisder before entering a hire contract
- Recognise how inspection, pre-use and the daily maintenance of machines is so important in helping to protect your organisation
Upon successful completion of the course and passing the written test, participants will receive an IPAF certificate which is proof that they have been trained to manage the use of MEWPs on site.
For general enquiries email us at
Book this Course
The Construction Health and Safety Group is proud to announce that we have produced an A6 booklet to summaries the new BS 5975: 2019 Code of Prac...
Posted 15 Aug 2019
CHSG’s 2020 Annual Awards Dinner Date Revealed! Thursday 16th April 2020 Following the success of previous years, CHSG have confir...
Posted 15 Jul 2019
Pinsent Mason Free event......
Posted 27 Jun 2019
View the highlights from CHSG’s 2018 annual awards dinner hosted in March 2019. The 2018 Construction Health & Safety Group’s Ann...
Posted 19 Jun 2019