NEW COURSE – Formwork and Falsework Appreciation Course
25th July 2019
17th September 2019
25th October 2019
27th November 2019
CHSG are pleased to announce the launch of an entirely new training course based on Formwork and Falsework. The course content is not intended to be a technical qualification on Falsework and Formwork but provides a more extensive understanding of the subject for hose supervising, inspecting and managing these products and structures.
The course is designed for Project Managers, Sire Engineers, Designers, Formwork and Falsework suppliers and all Safety Professionals. This one-day course will benefit all those involved with the management, control, design and supervision of such equipment.
Aims and objectives:
By the end of this course delegates will:
- Have a deeper understanding of the subject to improve the selection and control of Falsework and Formwork equipment
- Gain a better independent insight into the options available
- Be more aware of the widest range of applications, equipment and suppliers
- Be able to avoid any of the pitfalls of poor performance and potential risks
- Understand the Temporary Works process implications
- Enhance the selection of suppliers and equipment for improved quality, productivity and safety
- Product Types
- Ancillary products and plant
- The UK Suppliers
- Legislation & Guidance
- Design/Technical Considerations
- Procedures, Check and Responsibilities
Certification of training is issued after the successful completion of an end of day evaluation paper
For general enquiries email us at
Book this Course
CHSG would like to wish Paul Hems every success on 2019 London Marathon. Paul is joining the push back by running the 2019 Virgin Lond...
Posted 07 Mar 2019
As you are aware, a major review of the 5975 Code of Practice has been under way for some time. That work is now nearing completion and the fin...
Posted 08 Aug 2018
Posted 24 May 2018
The CHSG office is based in Chertsey, Surrey with good access to M25 and M3 with sufficient free parking in and around Chertsey, all within walki...
Posted 03 May 2018