NEW COURSE – Formwork and Falsework Appreciation Course
25th July 2019
17th September 2019
25th October 2019
6th December 2019
CHSG are pleased to announce the launch of an entirely new training course based on Formwork and Falsework. The course content is not intended to be a technical qualification on Falsework and Formwork but provides a more extensive understanding of the subject for those supervising, inspecting and managing these products and structures.
The course is designed for Project Managers, Sire Engineers, Designers, Formwork and Falsework suppliers and all Safety Professionals. This one-day course will benefit all those involved with the management, control, design and supervision of such equipment.
Aims and objectives:
By the end of this course delegates will:
- Have a deeper understanding of the subject to improve the selection and control of Falsework and Formwork equipment
- Gain a better independent insight into the options available
- Be more aware of the widest range of applications, equipment and suppliers
- Be able to avoid any of the pitfalls of poor performance and potential risks
- Understand the Temporary Works process implications
- Enhance the selection of suppliers and equipment for improved quality, productivity and safety
- Product Types
- Ancillary products and plant
- The UK Suppliers
- Legislation & Guidance
- Design/Technical Considerations
- Procedures, Check and Responsibilities
Certification of training is issued after the successful completion of an end of day evaluation paper
For general enquiries email us at
Book this Course
Posted 13 Nov 2019
The Construction Health and Safety Group is proud to announce that we have produced an A6 booklet to summarises the new BS 5975: 2019 Code of Pra...
Posted 15 Aug 2019
CHSG’s 2020 Annual Awards Dinner Date Revealed! Thursday 14 May 2020 Following the success of previous years, CHSG have confirme...
Posted 15 Jul 2019
Pinsent Mason Free event......
Posted 27 Jun 2019