Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme (SEATS)
26th February 2019
10th May 2019
16th September 2019
This one day interactive course has been developed for site supervisors/managers with the aim of providing candidates with an introduction to environmental issues on construction sites.
It is designed to meet the basic environmental knowledge that the sub-contract chain are required to prove to major contractors, and covers the environmental aspects of the new HS&E touch screen test. The course will bring the candidates environmental and sustainability knowledge up to date by giving a thorough overview of the subject, relevant legislation and industry best practice.
It will enable them to identify, control and minimise the environmental impacts of their work and where possible identify environmental improvement opportunities.
- Why is the environment important?
- Environment Management Systems
- Contaminated Land
- Waste Management
- Pollution and Water Management
- Being a Good Neighbour
- Energy and Resources
- All delegates are required to bring some form of photographic identification along on the day of the course. Where identification evidence is not provided by a delegate, they will be refused attendance on the course.
- All delegates attending the course are to have a good understanding of spoken and written English.
Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme (SEATS) certification
For general enquiries email us at
Book this Course
Posted 13 Nov 2019
The Construction Health and Safety Group is proud to announce that we have produced an A6 booklet to summarises the new BS 5975: 2019 Code of Pra...
Posted 15 Aug 2019
CHSG’s 2020 Annual Awards Dinner Date Revealed! Thursday 14 May 2020 Following the success of previous years, CHSG have confirme...
Posted 15 Jul 2019
Pinsent Mason Free event......
Posted 27 Jun 2019