Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme (SEATS)
26th February 2019
10th May 2019
16th September 2019
This one day interactive course has been developed for site supervisors/managers with the aim of providing candidates with an introduction to environmental issues on construction sites.
It is designed to meet the basic environmental knowledge that the sub-contract chain are required to prove to major contractors, and covers the environmental aspects of the new HS&E touch screen test. The course will bring the candidates environmental and sustainability knowledge up to date by giving a thorough overview of the subject, relevant legislation and industry best practice.
It will enable them to identify, control and minimise the environmental impacts of their work and where possible identify environmental improvement opportunities.
- Why is the environment important?
- Environment Management Systems
- Contaminated Land
- Waste Management
- Pollution and Water Management
- Being a Good Neighbour
- Energy and Resources
- All delegates are required to bring some form of photographic identification along on the day of the course. Where identification evidence is not provided by a delegate, they will be refused attendance on the course.
- All delegates attending the course are to have a good understanding of spoken and written English.
Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme (SEATS) certification
For general enquiries email us at
Book this Course
As you are aware, a major review of the 5975 Code of Practice has been under way for some time. That work is now nearing completion and the fin...
Posted 08 Aug 2018
Posted 24 May 2018
The CHSG office is based in Chertsey, Surrey with good access to M25 and M3 with sufficient free parking in and around Chertsey, all within walki...
Posted 03 May 2018
As you are aware the CITB have developed a National Training Directory which lists all construction and construction related training that will b...
Posted 24 Apr 2018