The courses below are held at the John Ryder Training Centre, Chertsey Surrey KT16 9DG
16 March 2017
14 June 2017
14 September 2017
This one day refresher course if for delegates who have previously passed the two day Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS). It aims to brig health and safety knowledge up to date, as well as giving a thorough overview of the legislative changes and their impact in the workplace. The course includes a wide range of topics which have been affected by the changes to procedures built upon the material in the original course.
- Raise awareness of current trends within the Health and Safety Executive direction of
- Improve awareness of recent development in construction, legislation and health and safety, welfare and environmental issues.
- Identify measures that will assist the practical implementation of responsibilities
established by new legislation and working practices.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Be aware of, and able to implement all updated health, safety, welfare and
environmental legislation which affects them in their role as a supervisor.
- Be aware of and able to implement new guidance and industry best practice
- Be more aware of their duties and responsibilities with regard to health, safety, welfare and
- Health & Safety Law
- Current enforcement priorities
- Health & Safety at Work Act
- Health & Safety Enforcement
- Occupational Health
ConstructionSkills Site Safety Plus
For general enquiries email us at
Book this Course
Steve Hails MSc, CMIOSH, PIEMA Chartered Safety & Health Practitioner Director of Health, Safety & Wellbeing Tideway A Chartered Member ...
Posted 28 Jun 2017
Another well successful and well attended even with 200 + guest on Thursday 23rd March at the Radisson Blu Hotel, London. The guests were kept en...
Posted 02 May 2017
Jim C Laney – Life Vice-President 1930 – 2017 It is with great sadness to inform you that our life Vice-President J C Laney sadly pa...
Posted 23 Jan 2017
Full details will be available shortly...
Posted 05 Oct 2016