The courses below are held at the John Ryder Training Centre in Chertsey KT16 9DG
28 June 2018
17 July 2018 – FULL
25 July 2018
15 August 2018
18 September 2018
16 October 2018
13 November 2018
11 December 2018
Site Managers, Agents, Foremen, Supervisors, Safety Officers and any person who is required to inspect scaffolding to ensure safety.
At the end of the course students will have a working knowledge of the legal requirements and will be able to competently inspect those scaffold that are compliant within the scope of the Operational Guide TG20:13.
- Work at Height Regulations (requirements and legal overview)
- Key points relating to stability
- Desk tip exercise: constructing tied independent scaffold using drawings and charts
- Use and application of tubes couplers and configurations
- Safe access and egress
- Safe erection and dismantling techniques
- Practical inspection of live scaffold
N.B. A certificate of training is issued after the successful completion of an evaluation paper.
For general enquiries email us at
Book this Course
As you are aware, a major review of the 5975 Code of Practice has been under way for some time. That work is now nearing completion and the fin...
Posted 08 Aug 2018
Posted 24 May 2018
The CHSG office is based in Chertsey, Surrey with good access to M25 and M3 with sufficient free parking in and around Chertsey, all within walki...
Posted 03 May 2018
As you are aware the CITB have developed a National Training Directory which lists all construction and construction related training that will b...
Posted 24 Apr 2018