5th September 2019 – FULL
16th September 2019
14th October 2019 – FULL
24th October 2019
7th November 2019
4th December 2019
Site Managers, Agents, Foremen, Supervisors, Safety Officers and any person who is required to inspect scaffolding to ensure safety.
At the end of the course students will have a working knowledge of the legal requirements and will be able to competently inspect those scaffold that are compliant within the scope of the Operational Guide TG20:13.
- Work at Height Regulations (requirements and legal overview)
- Key points relating to stability
- Desk tip exercise: constructing tied independent scaffold using drawings and charts
- Use and application of tubes couplers and configurations
- Safe access and egress
- Safe erection and dismantling techniques
- Practical inspection of live scaffold
N.B. A certificate of training is issued after the successful completion of an evaluation paper.
For general enquiries email us at
Book this Course
The Construction Health and Safety Group is proud to announce that we have produced an A6 booklet to summaries the new BS 5975: 2019 Code of Prac...
Posted 15 Aug 2019
CHSG’s 2020 Annual Awards Dinner Date Revealed! Thursday 16th April 2020 Following the success of previous years, CHSG have confir...
Posted 15 Jul 2019
Pinsent Mason Free event......
Posted 27 Jun 2019
View the highlights from CHSG’s 2018 annual awards dinner hosted in March 2019. The 2018 Construction Health & Safety Group’s Ann...
Posted 19 Jun 2019