Temporary Works Appreciation Course
This is a half day course for supervisors and managers who have responsibility for the planning or supervision of temporary works processes in order to give them an understanding and appreciation of the temporary works processes that should be followed on site.
It is neither a Temporary Works Co-ordinator, nor Temporary Works Supervisor’s course.
At the end of the course delegates will have an appreciation of the reasons for temporary works processes on site, where and why they should be adopted and the roles and responsibilities of the key people responsible for directly managing the temporary works.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the reasons for implementing temporary works processes on construction projects;
- Have an appreciation of the content of BS 5975: 2008 + A1 2011, guidance and law relating to temporary works;
- Understand the design briefing and control processes within design;
- Understand the different types of temporary works;
- Have an appreciation for the roles and responsibilities for the TWC and TWS
- The importance of TWC
- BS 5795
- TW guidance and law
- Types of TW
- Design requirements for TW
- Types of TW
- The roles of the TWC and TWS
For general enquiries email us at
Book this Course
As of 2nd January 2018 CITB have introduce the following mandatory requirements for all delegates attending the SSP Courses. All delegates are re...
Posted 26 Jan 2018
The Beaumont Safety Trophy is awarded annually to the individual or company for the best new device or method of working impleme...
Posted 25 Sep 2017
We are pleased to let you know that BS 5975:2018 – Code of practice for temporary works procedures and the permissible stress design of fal...
Posted 21 Sep 2017
Welcome to Great Britain Health & Wellbeing Week Great Britain Health and Wellbeing Week 2017 23td October to 27th October Good heal...
Posted 28 Jun 2017