Temporary Works Appreciation Course
This is a half day course for supervisors and managers who have responsibility for the planning or supervision of temporary works processes in order to give them an understanding and appreciation of the temporary works processes that should be followed on site.
It is neither a Temporary Works Co-ordinator, nor Temporary Works Supervisor’s course.
At the end of the course delegates will have an appreciation of the reasons for temporary works processes on site, where and why they should be adopted and the roles and responsibilities of the key people responsible for directly managing the temporary works.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the reasons for implementing temporary works processes on construction projects;
- Have an appreciation of the content of BS 5975: 2008 + A1 2011, guidance and law relating to temporary works;
- Understand the design briefing and control processes within design;
- Understand the different types of temporary works;
- Have an appreciation for the roles and responsibilities for the TWC and TWS
- The importance of TWC
- BS 5795
- TW guidance and law
- Types of TW
- Design requirements for TW
- Types of TW
- The roles of the TWC and TWS
For general enquiries email us at
Book this Course
Steve Hails MSc, CMIOSH, PIEMA Chartered Safety & Health Practitioner Director of Health, Safety & Wellbeing Tideway A Chartered Member ...
Posted 28 Jun 2017
Another well successful and well attended even with 200 + guest on Thursday 23rd March at the Radisson Blu Hotel, London. The guests were kept en...
Posted 02 May 2017
Jim C Laney – Life Vice-President 1930 – 2017 It is with great sadness to inform you that our life Vice-President J C Laney sadly pa...
Posted 23 Jan 2017
Full details will be available shortly...
Posted 05 Oct 2016