FREE – Breathe Freely Roadshows
FREE TO ATTEND – 08.30 – 12.00, breakfast included:
- July 13th, Edgbaston Cricket Ground, Birmingham
- September 21st, Brunel’s SS Great Britain, Bristol
- October 27th, Surgeon’s Hall, Edinburgh
- November 15th, London (exact venue TBC)
Breathe Freely is about reducing the incidence of ill-health and disease in the construction industry. Running for just over two years now, the campaign has gained unprecedented levels of support and delivered a wide range of resources and materials for employers, to help them better understand how to control workplace health risks.
In summary, these breakfast events will:
- Discuss the key issues in the industry which we are trying to address via the Breathe Freely campaign – the latest facts and evidence on health, in particular respiratory health
- Review the Breathe Freely campaign to date – in particular looking at some of the new resources available, including the new course, Certificate in Controlling Health Risks in Construction (CCHRC)
- Discuss examples of actions taken on health and how Breathe Freely materials have helped, and how occupational hygiene has been embedded and the impact it has had
- Discuss key and emerging issues on health in the sector, and share ideas on the resources needed which we could develop as part of the campaign going forwards
“join us and be part of the solution”
The Beaumont Safety Trophy is awarded annually to the individual or company for the best new device or method of working impleme...
Posted 25 Sep 2017
Steve Hails MSc, CMIOSH, PIEMA Chartered Safety & Health Practitioner Director of Health, Safety & Wellbeing Tideway A Chartered Member ...
Posted 28 Jun 2017
Another well successful and well attended even with 200 + guest on Thursday 23rd March at the Radisson Blu Hotel, London. The guests were kept en...
Posted 02 May 2017
Due to members request CHSG will be offering the Mental Health First Aid Lite course. CHSG is offering this open course to members and non-member...
Posted 11 Apr 2017