Wednesday 17th July 2019 Monthly General Meeting
- A Practical Approach to Electrical Safety
- Chris Bentely, Morgan Sindall Construction & Infrastructure Ltd
The presentation will be a brief insight into the basic principles of electricity and electrical safety such as:
- Generation, distribution and supply, including and understanding of three phase.
- Electric shock and its effects on the body
- Electrical hazards within the construction industry
- Safe working practices
- Updates on some recent changes to wirings regulations
Breakfast bacon butties will be available from 8.30am – please email email@example.com to confirm your attendance
CHSG’s 2020 Annual Awards Dinner Date Revealed! Thursday 16th April 2020 Following the success of previous years, CHSG have confir...
Posted 15 Jul 2019
Pinsent Mason Free event......
Posted 27 Jun 2019
FRIDAY 26TH JULY 2019 (AM) The Group is pleased to announce a date has now been confirmed for the half day seminar on the new version of BS5975 w...
Posted 21 Jun 2019
View the highlights from CHSG’s 2018 annual awards dinner hosted in March 2019. The 2018 Construction Health & Safety Group’s Ann...
Posted 19 Jun 2019