Construction Health & Safety Group
Since its formation in 1952, CHSG has opened its membership to include the larger construction companies, a wide range of small and medium sized companies and many associated companies to the construction industry. Currently we have around 400 members but this is continuing to grow.
Our membership fee is low and very competitive when compared to other similar organisations. The annual membership fee is unchanged and offers great value for money.
The annual membership fee is £246.00 including VAT.
The benefits of membership of the Construction Health & Safety Group include:
- Established, recognised training provider
- Regular updates from the Health & Safety Executive
- Monthly meetings (are held 3rd Wednesday of every month, with the exception of August: no meeting, December: 2nd Wednesday) updates, industry speakers & networking
- Preferential rates on training courses
- Opportunities to attend seminars on specific industry issues
- Representation by CHSG on behalf of its members on various professional committees
- Annual Training Awards
- Preferential room hire rates at the training centre in Chertsey
- Use of the CHSG logo
- Certificate of membership
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff and lecturers