FREE – Breathe Freely Roadshows
FREE TO ATTEND – 08.30 – 12.00, breakfast included:
- July 13th, Edgbaston Cricket Ground, Birmingham
- September 21st, Brunel’s SS Great Britain, Bristol
- October 27th, Surgeon’s Hall, Edinburgh
- November 15th, London (exact venue TBC)
Breathe Freely is about reducing the incidence of ill-health and disease in the construction industry. Running for just over two years now, the campaign has gained unprecedented levels of support and delivered a wide range of resources and materials for employers, to help them better understand how to control workplace health risks.
In summary, these breakfast events will:
- Discuss the key issues in the industry which we are trying to address via the Breathe Freely campaign – the latest facts and evidence on health, in particular respiratory health
- Review the Breathe Freely campaign to date – in particular looking at some of the new resources available, including the new course, Certificate in Controlling Health Risks in Construction (CCHRC)
- Discuss examples of actions taken on health and how Breathe Freely materials have helped, and how occupational hygiene has been embedded and the impact it has had
- Discuss key and emerging issues on health in the sector, and share ideas on the resources needed which we could develop as part of the campaign going forwards
“join us and be part of the solution”
As you are aware the CITB have developed a National Training Directory which lists all construction and construction related training that will b...
Posted 24 Apr 2018
As of 2nd January 2018 CITB have introduce the following mandatory requirements for all delegates attending the SSP Courses. All delegates are re...
Posted 26 Jan 2018
The Beaumont Safety Trophy is awarded annually to the individual or company for the best new device or method of working impleme...
Posted 25 Sep 2017
We are pleased to let you know that BS 5975:2018 – Code of practice for temporary works procedures and the permissible stress design of fal...
Posted 21 Sep 2017