FREE – Breathe Freely Roadshows
FREE TO ATTEND – 08.30 – 12.00, breakfast included:
- July 13th, Edgbaston Cricket Ground, Birmingham
- September 21st, Brunel’s SS Great Britain, Bristol
- October 27th, Surgeon’s Hall, Edinburgh
- November 15th, London (exact venue TBC)
Breathe Freely is about reducing the incidence of ill-health and disease in the construction industry. Running for just over two years now, the campaign has gained unprecedented levels of support and delivered a wide range of resources and materials for employers, to help them better understand how to control workplace health risks.
In summary, these breakfast events will:
- Discuss the key issues in the industry which we are trying to address via the Breathe Freely campaign – the latest facts and evidence on health, in particular respiratory health
- Review the Breathe Freely campaign to date – in particular looking at some of the new resources available, including the new course, Certificate in Controlling Health Risks in Construction (CCHRC)
- Discuss examples of actions taken on health and how Breathe Freely materials have helped, and how occupational hygiene has been embedded and the impact it has had
- Discuss key and emerging issues on health in the sector, and share ideas on the resources needed which we could develop as part of the campaign going forwards
“join us and be part of the solution”
As you are aware, a major review of the 5975 Code of Practice has been under way for some time. That work is now nearing completion and the fin...
Posted 08 Aug 2018
Posted 24 May 2018
The CHSG office is based in Chertsey, Surrey with good access to M25 and M3 with sufficient free parking in and around Chertsey, all within walki...
Posted 03 May 2018
As you are aware the CITB have developed a National Training Directory which lists all construction and construction related training that will b...
Posted 24 Apr 2018