FREE – Breathe Freely Roadshows
FREE TO ATTEND – 08.30 – 12.00, breakfast included:
- July 13th, Edgbaston Cricket Ground, Birmingham
- September 21st, Brunel’s SS Great Britain, Bristol
- October 27th, Surgeon’s Hall, Edinburgh
- November 15th, London (exact venue TBC)
Breathe Freely is about reducing the incidence of ill-health and disease in the construction industry. Running for just over two years now, the campaign has gained unprecedented levels of support and delivered a wide range of resources and materials for employers, to help them better understand how to control workplace health risks.
In summary, these breakfast events will:
- Discuss the key issues in the industry which we are trying to address via the Breathe Freely campaign – the latest facts and evidence on health, in particular respiratory health
- Review the Breathe Freely campaign to date – in particular looking at some of the new resources available, including the new course, Certificate in Controlling Health Risks in Construction (CCHRC)
- Discuss examples of actions taken on health and how Breathe Freely materials have helped, and how occupational hygiene has been embedded and the impact it has had
- Discuss key and emerging issues on health in the sector, and share ideas on the resources needed which we could develop as part of the campaign going forwards
“join us and be part of the solution”
Posted 13 Nov 2019
The Construction Health and Safety Group is proud to announce that we have produced an A6 booklet to summarises the new BS 5975: 2019 Code of Pra...
Posted 15 Aug 2019
CHSG’s 2020 Annual Awards Dinner Date Revealed! Thursday 14 May 2020 Following the success of previous years, CHSG have confirme...
Posted 15 Jul 2019
Pinsent Mason Free event......
Posted 27 Jun 2019