MEWPs for Managers
The essential one-day MEWPs for Managers and supervisors course.
If you use mobile elevating work platforms, this course will explain what your responsibilities are – and what the regulations expect you to do.
Training Designed for
This course is designed for anyone responsible for planning or overseeing the use of MEWPs in any industry including construction, as well as other industries, including retail, airports, leisure parks, industrial cleaning, tree surgery and numerous other sectors should take this course.
The course covers all relevant legislation and standards and will ensure managers:
- Understand the different types of MEWPs and how to select the right one for the job
- Know exactly how to plan and supervise the use of MEWPs
- Can implement effective accident prevention and control strategies
- Understand operator training and familiarisation requirements
- Learn what factors to condisder before entering a hire contract
- Recognise how inspection, pre-use and the daily maintenance of machines is so important in helping to protect your organisation
Upon successful completion of the course and passing the written test, participants will receive an IPAF certificate which is proof that they have been trained to manage the use of MEWPs on site.
For general enquiries email us at
Book this Course
Steve Hails MSc, CMIOSH, PIEMA Chartered Safety & Health Practitioner Director of Health, Safety & Wellbeing Tideway A Chartered Member ...
Posted 28 Jun 2017
Another well successful and well attended even with 200 + guest on Thursday 23rd March at the Radisson Blu Hotel, London. The guests were kept en...
Posted 02 May 2017
Jim C Laney – Life Vice-President 1930 – 2017 It is with great sadness to inform you that our life Vice-President J C Laney sadly pa...
Posted 23 Jan 2017
Full details will be available shortly...
Posted 05 Oct 2016