Protect and Preserve
To protect and preserve occupational health and safety in the Construction and associated Industries.
To study those aspects of the industry and related operations necessary to improve occupational health and safety, and arrange and provide suitable training to meet those needs.
To foster and develop co-operation between government, employers and trade unions in matters concerning health and safety.
To do this we:
- Maintain close and regular contact with organisations and bodies, such as; the Health & Safety Executive (HSE), British Standards, British Safety Council, ROSPA, IOSH, NEBOSH, CITB, MHFAE, BOHS and IFE.
- Make sure our training courses are current, valid and meet industry needs. Where appropriate the courses are accredited to the appropriate examining bodies.
- Make sure our trainers are competent; have the right mix of qualifications and industry experience.
- Communicate with our members to make sure we are providing the level of training and support that they require.
- Hold monthly meetings with presentations from industry specialists on topics that are current and relevant. Providing a forum for members to discuss relevant topics and best practice.
- Working closely with HSE to support the construction and associated industries and assist them with maintaining legislative compliance and promoting safe working practices.
- Training is provided in a relaxed atmosphere at our training centre in Chertsey. The four lecture rooms are air conditioned with modern audio visual equipment.
CHSG Training Courses
Search the latest Health and Safety training courses offered by the reputable CHSG team.
Become a member today and receive a whole range of benefits, including discounted course rates.
The Group is committed to excellence in safety training and enjoys a reputation built over more than 65 years for such excellence. As part of its policy of maintaining and improving on these high standards the group aspires to the requirements of BS EN 9001: 2015 Quality Management System.
A copy of our QMS Policy is available upon request.