CHSG Annual Awards
Each year the Annual Training Achievement Awards are held, giving CHSG the opportunity to foreground and celebrate the innovative development and achievements of their members, trainees and industry professionals.
In 2023 the following awards will be handed out at the Annual Awards Dinner held at our Chertsey Centre:
- Fire Diploma Student of the Year Award
- Silver Safety Award (aka Silver Helmet Award)
- Training Awards
Historically we have presented the following awards:
- Training Awards sponsored by Shirley Parsons, which include;
- Large Contractor
- Fire Diploma Student of the Year Award, sponsored by CHSG
- Silver Safety Award (aka Silver Helmet Award), sponsored by JSP
- The Beaumont Safety Trophy, sponsored by Jincom EHS Communication
- The Honorary Life Membership
- Chairman’s Special Award
We are delighted to welcome you all to the Chertsey Centre for our very special December Monthly Meeting on Wednesday 13th December, for a day of great information, networking, and awards, to conclude 2023 with some fun!
To join the free event please make sure you register to keep up to date with any updates (and so we have an idea of numbers for the buffet).
2018 Awards Presented at the 2019 Annual Awards Dinner
The 2018 Annual Awards were presented at the 2019 Annual Awards Dinner at the end of March.
Here is the list of winners:
- Training Awards, which include;
- Large Contractor – BAM Construction Ltd
- Contractor – FileTurn Ltd
- Housebuilder – A2 Dominion
- Fire Diploma Student of the Year Award – Steve Fitzpatrick
- Silver Safety Award (aka Silver Helmet Award) – Alex Wood
- The Beaumont Safety Trophy;
- First Place – BAM Construction Ltd and Bull Products
- Second Place – Overbury and Queen Elizabeth School
- Third Place – EAVE
- The Honorary Life Membership – Robert Hackett
- Chairman’s Special Award – Andrea Smith and Debbie Clarkson
Watch the CHSG Annual Awards Dinner 2019 speeches and awards presentation with Hugh Dennis
CHSG Annual Awards History
In 1998 the Annual Training Achievement Awards were first setup. These awards are a way of recognising outstanding achievement, both within CHSG training courses, but also within the Construction Industry. There are numerous award categories, each with it’s own strict specification.
CHSG considers it vital to reward hard work and promote innovation and development within Industry practices. These awards are presented, each year, at the Annual Awards Dinner in London.