CHSG Annual Awards
Each year the Annual Training Achievement Awards are held, giving CHSG the opportunity to foreground and celebrate the innovative development and achievements of their members, trainees and industry professionals.
Each year the following awards are handed out at the Annual Awards Dinner:
- Training Awards sponsored by Shirley Parsons, which include;
- Large Contractor
- Fire Diploma Student of the Year Award, sponsored by CHSG
- Silver Safety Award (aka Silver Helmet Award), sponsored by JSP
- The Beaumont Safety Trophy, sponsored by Jincom EHS Communication
- The Honorary Life Membership
- Chairman’s Special Award
2018 Awards Presented at the 2019 Annual Awards Dinner
The 2018 Annual Awards were presented at the 2019 Annual Awards Dinner at the end of March.
Here is the list of winners:
- Training Awards, which include;
- Large Contractor – BAM Construction Ltd
- Contractor – FileTurn Ltd
- Housebuilder – A2 Dominion
- Fire Diploma Student of the Year Award – Steve Fitzpatrick
- Silver Safety Award (aka Silver Helmet Award) – Alex Wood
- The Beaumont Safety Trophy;
- First Place – BAM Construction Ltd and Bull Products
- Second Place – Overbury and Queen Elizabeth School
- Third Place – EAVE
- The Honorary Life Membership – Robert Hackett
- Chairman’s Special Award – Andrea Smith and Debbie Clarkson
Watch the CHSG Annual Awards Dinner 2019 speeches and awards presentation with Hugh Dennis, here.
View the full gallery from the evening here.
CHSG Annual Awards History
In 1998 the Annual Training Achievement Awards were first setup. These awards are a way of recognising outstanding achievement, both within CHSG training courses, but also within the Construction Industry. There are numerous award categories, each with it’s own strict specification.
CHSG considers it vital to reward hard work and promote innovation and development within Industry practices. These awards are presented, each year, at the Annual Awards Dinner in London.