CHSG’s one day Scaffold Inspection Course is designed to provide you with a working knowledge of the legal requirements and competency to inspect scaffolds to ensure they are compliant within the scope of the Operational Guide TG20:13.
Upon successful completion of the course and submission of an evaluation paper, you will be awarded with a Certificate of training.
The Scaffold Inspection course will cover the following topics:
- Work at height regulations (requirements and legal overview);
- Key points relating to stability;
- Standard configurations, load charts and dimensions;
- Desk top exercise – constructing a tied independent scaffold using drawings and charts;
- Use and application of tubes, couplers and configurations;
- Safe access and egress, and;
- Safe erection and dismantling techniques.
After all the content has been covered you will undertake a practical inspection of the training scaffold.
All training is conducted at our John Ryder Training Centre in Chertsey.