This course is not intended to be a technical qualification on Falsework and Formwork, but, instead, provides a more extensive understanding of the subject for those supervising, inspecting and managing these products and structures.
By the end of this course delegates will:
- Have a deeper understanding of the subject to improve the selection and control of Falsework and Formwork equipment
- Gain a better independent insight into the options available
- Be more aware of the widest range of applications, equipment and suppliers
- Be able to avoid any of the pitfalls of poor performance and potential risks
- Understand the Temporary Works process implications
- Enhance the selection of suppliers and equipment for improved quality, productivity and safety
- Product Types:
- Ancillary products and plant
- The UK Suppliers
- Legislation & Guidance
- Design/Technical Considerations
- Procedures, Check and Responsibilities
All training is held at our newly refurbished training centre in Chertsey.