This course is not intended to be a technical qualification on Falsework and Formwork, but, instead, provides a more extensive understanding of the subject for those supervising, inspecting and managing these products and structures.
By the end of this course delegates will:
- Have a deeper understanding of the subject to improve the selection and control of Falsework and Formwork equipment
- Gain a better independent insight into the options available
- Be more aware of the widest range of applications, equipment and suppliers
- Be able to avoid any of the pitfalls of poor performance and potential risks
- Understand the Temporary Works process implications
- Enhance the selection of suppliers and equipment for improved quality, productivity and safety
- Product Types:
- Ancillary products and plant
- The UK Suppliers
- Legislation & Guidance
- Design/Technical Considerations
- Procedures, Check and Responsibilities
All training is conducted at our John Ryder Training Centre in Chertsey. Centre opening hours are 8am to 5.30pm, but this course commences at 9am and will finish at approx 5pm, unless otherwise stated in the joining instructions you receive.
Refreshments are included on all courses, but NO LUNCH is currently provided, but there are lots of lunch options within walking distance of the centre.
Please ensure you have read the joining instructions before arriving at our training centre.
If you are travelling by road, Chertsey is served by both the M3 and M25. No parking is permitted on the grounds of the Centre, but there is sufficient free parking in and around Chertsey, all within walking distance.
For those using public transport, Chertsey is served by a good service from Waterloo, changing at Staines, Weybridge or Virginia Water for the Chertsey line. The station is approximately ten minutes walk from the Centre.
If you are attending a two day course and require overnight accommodation, a local hotel list is available upon request.