The extensive course content should enable delegates to understand more about scaffold structures, including complex scaffolds and to recognise a wide range of defects and scaffold design issues to be in a position to competently discuss them with the scaffold company and their designers.
- TG20 compliant configurations
- Basic scaffold requirements
- More complex designed applications
- BS5975 Temporary Works Procedures
- Scaffold guidance documents – fault finding or scaffold failures
- Loads and forces in components
- Wind force factors
- Ground conditions or foundations
- Scaffold anchors – selection and testing
- Key applications:
- TemporaryRoofs – Shoring structures,
- Staircase, Loading Towers & Beams
- Reading and evaluating drawings
- Checking more complex scaffolds
All remote training is conducted online through Zoom. You’ll be sent joining instructions after you’ve booked and paid for your place on the course.